Understanding the Body/Mind Connection
“You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life.” —Dr. Joe Dispenza
Aging is a fact of life and is of course inevitable; however, getting old is merely a state of mind! Recent research has proven that for those who are properly educated and trained, the aging process includes a huge invitation for a healthier and younger tomorrow. This seminar will offer life-changing ideas and techniques that no matter your age, whether it be twenty, fifty, or eighty, you will realize how easy it is to shift paradigms and live a healthy and satisfying life. Treat yourself to an enlightening seminar where the ancient wisdom of India meets modern science, resulting in an opportunity to change any aspect of yourself—physical, energetic, mental, and emotional—by being taught step-by-step tools and life-altering information.
This four week online course will include:
- Brain Gym: Enhance memory and mental clarity
- Exercises for improving physical and mental balance, strength, and flexibility
- Breathing techniques to boost the immune system and energy levels
- Relaxation and concentration techniques
- Information and exercises focused on maintaining balance under stress
- Many suggestions and tips for a healthier body and mind
- Learn how food is the fuel that powers health and vitality
Join Gary for a humorous and educational seminar that no matter your age will result in a younger tomorrow.