The Journey Begins With Awareness
Your outer world is a direct representation of your inner world, thus self-improvement and personal development is enhanced as you become more aware of the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of yourself.
“If you don’t know where you’re going then any road will get you there!” —George Harrison
During these four sessions you will learn and know more about yourself than you can ever imagine.
The Discovery process includes opportunities to recognize and utilize both your strengths and perceived weaknesses. The outcome of these sessions is recognizing and receiving the specific tools to move to the next step in your personal and professional life.
What you can expect:
1. A comprehensive body and personality analysis
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your body/personality type.
- Discover your genius. Realize and utilize your unique talents. Learn how to connect to your wise, aware intuitive Self.
- Learn why you are not satisfied with your present state of mind. Discover the negative impact of your self-limiting beliefs. Find your unhealthy patterns/behaviours. Know how and why you keep yourself from being more successful.
2. Introduction to the Bello Method
- Know how to deactivate agitating/stressful situations in your life.
- Learn and practise useful relationship tools that allows you to move beyond unhealthy and unproductive patterns
3. A personalized program
Increase the balance, flexibility, and strength in your physical, energetic, mental, emotional, and spiritual Self. Including:
- Breathing, relaxation, and meditation techniques
- Stress-management tools
- Communication exercises
- Physical exercises (Hatha Yoga Postures, Feldenkris Techniques, and more)
- Diet and lifestyle suggestions
- Relationship tools
Upon completing Discovery you will know your body-type and personality-type, the frustrating situation, an understanding of your self-limiting belief, and how to use our Frustration Cycle relationship tool. You will experience enhanced self-confidence, clarity, and the ability to go beyond self-imposed limitations.